Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Seattle in the Sun!

 I was able to spend a few days in the pacific northwest in August and
I am totally convinced I could retire there!  
My husband likes to point out that both visits I've been very fortunate with 
1: blue skies, warm temperatures and 2: zero rain, drizzle or even mist. 
So okay, I probably need to revisit the whole retire there scenario.   
My friend Julie showed me around and we had a great time catching up.  
Twenty years of friendship and most of it lived apart.  
Our combined years of living abroad probably also equal 20 years!  
Ours is a friendship that started long before cell phones, email or Facebook. 
And, all while rarely living in the same city or even country. 
I still get real cards from this girlfriend too and it's so nice to be remembered! 
Julie is an inspiring small business owner and marketing distributor 
with SendOut Cards.  Please enjoy the link provided- 
she'd love to help you get organized and remember those that you love too.

Julie with me on the right.

I loved these handcrafted, petite vases and a lucky someone will receive one as a gift.
Strolling...beautiful bright colors everywhere.

If I were to retire near Pike's Market Seattle, I would always have fresh flowers in my home!
Yum...white salmon, asparagus & cherries for dinner!

Do you think it really rains in Seattle, or that's just what the locals want us to believe?! 

What do you think of Seattle? Retirement spot or just a great place to visit?
  I'd love to hear from you.
                                                                             

         



No comments: