Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"I let time go lightly when I'm with you..."

My husband Peter has sung these lyrics from Harry Chapin to me through out the years.  Here' the chorus:

I let time go lightly when I'm here with you,
I let time go lightly when the day is through.
I keep a watch on time when I've got work to do,
I let time go lightly with you.

It's a bit of a melancholy song for those that aren't familiar...but for some reason it's what I hear in my head whenever we are adding NEW or RESTOCKING your favorite 
TOKYObay watches I love all of the styles we've added today.  Especially, these silver styles that I've highlighted below with their modern and timeless sensibilities.

We are proud to carry TOKYObay Inc watches!
They are well crafted, creative and unique.
Plus, we love how they go with our handcrafted jewelry collection!
 
                                         Enjoy, 
                                                  Lynette

No comments: