Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Friday, October 9, 2015
This is going to our BIGGEST sale ever!
We will have samples at 50% off!
PLUS a huge sale with items starting at only $5
AND a $100 RockHill Designs Gift Certificate giveaway!
When: Friday, Oct 16th 9:30 am - 4pm
Saturday, Oct 17th 9am - 1 pm
Where: 4101 Riley Dr
Longmont, CO 80503
There will be snacks, coffee and morning mimosas!
To enter to win the giveaway:
get 1 entry for your arrival
get 2 entries for wearing RockHill
get 3 entries for a purchase
get 4 entries for bringing a friend
As promised, here are some other cool places in Longmont and beyond!
Grab some friends and make a day of it :)
- Cheese Importers- great Parisian style cafe to get a drink and/or lunch. "La Fromagerie", our European Marketplace, open to the public, features the largest walk in refrigerated cheese and cured meat market in Colorado. Touting an inventory of over 350 cheeses, a broad selection of European housewares, linens, unique children's items, perfumes, soaps and our authentic French cafe "Bistro des Artistes" has become the "destination" for foodies, visiting family and our guests looking for a store that is not from a "cookie cutter" design. (taken from their website)
- Prospect New Town From barbeque to fine wine, there's several options here. One of my favorites is UrbanThai open for lunch only on Fri. and Sat. There are also some shops to check out, such as Nest Antiques and Gardens.
- Love antiques and vintage items, stop by and check out The Front Range Mercantile. My white porcelain hands for displaying rings were found here!
- We are located only 12 miles from the cute town of Lyons and those of you who want to hit a trail Rocky Mountain National Park is 35 miles away.
- Niwot is only 5 miles away with Rockin' Robins Retro and Retail Shop and some great lunch options too.
This is not by any means a complete list, but some of my favorites to share with you!
We are very excited to share some warm hospitality with our RockHill friends and family.
Your support of our small family business means the world to us- Thank YOU!
For those of you this email has reached that are out of town, my apologies.
We will be having an online sale of some sort the same weekend-stay tuned!