Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What would you be?

If I were a month I’d be September


If I were a day I’d be Friday

If I were a time of day I’d be morning

If I were a planet I’d be Earth

If I were a sea animal I’d be a starfish

If I were a direction I’d be South

If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a porch swing

If I were a liquid I’d be champage

If I were a gem stone I’d be kyanite

If I were a tree I’d be a cherry

If I were a tool I’d be a hammer

If I were a flower I’d be a tulip

If I were an element of weather I’d be a balmy breeze

If I were a musical instrument I’d be a piano

If I were a color I'd be sea green

If I were an emotion I’d be joyful

If I were a fruit I’d be a blueberry

If I were a sound I’d be laughter

If I were an element I'd be water

If I were a car I’d be a Convertible Beatle

If I were a food I’d be chocolate

If I were a place I’d be a beach anywhere

If I were a material I'd be fine cotton

If I were a taste I’d be sweet

If I were a scent I’d be lemongrass/ginger

If I were a body part I’d be eyes

If I were a facial expression I'd be a smile

If I were a song I’d be Fireflies

If I were a bird I'd be a Bluebird

If I were a gift I'd be jewelry

If I were a street I'd be a street in San Fransisco

If I were a city I'd be San Francisco

If I were a door I'd always be open

If I were a pair of shoes I’d be comfortable

And what would you be?
This comes borrowed from Lori Anderson, with her permission. There are many of these 'get to know your friends' floating about in emails. This one really resonated with me and is a beautiful take on it! You can see what Lori would be by clicking on her link.

The photo is of an oil painting by Heidi Mallot, titled
"Happy Hour II" Girlfriends Sisters Beach Ocean, I love it!
Here's to a great day, warm & sunny in Colorado.



No comments: