Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And the mystery hostess is....

The eParty has been totaled & the mystery hostess winner drawn!  My son Alex is excellent at this "drawing" task.  He loves it....and the lucky lady is...Melissa G. from Longmont, Colorado.  Thanks to all who partied and congratulations to Melissa, she gets $50.00 hostess FREE credit with RockHill Designs

On another note...I recieved my yummies for the Bead Soup Swap Party.  :) It is an awesome collection and I promise to post a photo both of the beads and later of my creation.  You'll definitely want to check out what Lisa from Lucid Moon Studio sent me.  Hint: think ocean & sand...


Want to host your own eParty?
You can check it out at: http://www.rockhill-designs.com/

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what you make for the unveiling on the 10th!

EmandaJ said...

Hello Lynnette,

Thanks for visiting Artemisia's Studio and deciding to follow me. We're both in the Bead Soup swap -- so much fun.

Emanda
www.ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com