Saturday, January 23, 2010

Smiling in landlocked Colorado...

Here's a photo of the awesome bead kit my bead soup party and bead swap partner Lisa sent me!  I feel most at home in my skin at the ocean, so this kit really warmed me up! (perfect after skiing with my husband and son in 20 degree weather with a blistering wind... I definitely enjoy warm weather skiing more every year!) I love it all:  the starfish pendant is by Erin of Every Heart Crafts, a pewter starfish toggle by Green Girl Studios, some faceted blue sodalite beads, seashell beads, mother of pearl rings and round beads, and my favorite a mermaid toggle that Lisa added as a bonus.  It is so different and cool.  I can't wait to create something and post it on February 10th, along with all the other party participants!  (party participants will be posted on my sidebar soon)   Visit Lisa at her Lucid Moon Studio to see and hear more about her wonderful jewelry. 
Now that I am all warmed up...time to enjoy a quiet Saturday evening at home....

4 comments:

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Thanks Lynette! So glad you liked it :) I wish I could send some sunshine and warmth as well!! Looking forward to our final reveal Feb. 10th!

Lisa

Kella said...

These are beautiful, I just love the star fish theme.

Lorelei said...

that is some seriously good soup!! i can't wait to see what you do with those beads!!!

missficklemedia.com said...

I love Olives' work, I have a very cute pillow by her.
That star fish pendant is gorgeous!